Follow the snow leopard through to its hidden trails in the trans-Himalayan region. Over the 14 days tour, you will discover the wilderness and the wildlife of the Himalayas. While on the journey also spot the Siberian fox, Tibetan wolf and other forms of wildlife. Live the life of wildlife trackers in the high-altitude terrain during freezing winters.
Age18 to 65 years
Able walk 3-5 km , Individuals with Asthma should notify Ecohunter's before enrolling
Who is this tour for?
Snow Leopards are one of the rarest species that exist on our planet. They inhabit the trans-himalayan landscape and are referred to as “The Grey Ghost” by the local community. The Snow leopard descends from 5000 mts to 4000 mts during winters in search of food making this the best time to spot them.
13N/ 14DNext Departures:
- Dec 01, 2020
You will be doing:
You will be experiencing:
Day 1 Travelling to Kalpa
Our team meets you at the Shimla airport on arrival. We transfer to the boarding vehicles and drive to Indo-Tibet highway to Reckongpeo and Kalpa. Kalpa offers amazing views of the Kinner Kailash range. We rest for the night in Kalpa.
- All transfers as per the itinerary (SHIMLA AIRPORT – SHIMLA AIRPORT)
- Accommodation On Twin Sharing Basis in Hotel/Homestay
- All Meals as detailed in the Itinerary
- Peak fee/Sanctuary fee/Royalty/ Permits Wherever applicable
- Safe Drinking Water
- WILD LIFE TEAM–Guide/Spotters/ Porters/ Mules
- All taxes
- All Airfare
- Any Transfers Outside the Itinerary/Bottled Water
- Items Of Personal Clothing
- Expenses of personal nature (LAUNDRY/PHONE etc) Calls/Alcohol/Cigarettes/Insurance/Cigarette/Camera fees/ETC.)
- Cost incurred due to change in itinerary due to bad weather, Road Blocks etc.
or factors beyond our control
- Travel & Cancellation Insurance
- Tips and Gratuities (We suggest 5-10% of your trip cost – to be distributed among the team) -Optional
- This is a all inclusive trip for adventure and wildlife enthusiast
- This trip contains short, steep jungle treks
- This is a guided tour with a wildlife teams , spotters , accompanying you till the completion of the trip
- Please carry Govt. ID’s
Dates and Prices
|Duration||Price for Couple||Price for Single||Price per Child|
From Dec 01, 2020
Early bird discount
Early bird discount
You may also like
The trek is laden with expansive alpine pastures offering gorgeous views of some of the highest snow-covered mountain peaks and open valleys.
Indulge in this exclusive - All inclusive group road trip through the Himalayan landscape.
Where eagles dare! This is a 20,000+ ft expedition. Trekkers looking to crossover to 5000 mtrs and above, step in !
Lush green valleys, gushing streams of sparkling water, camps overlooking the majestic snow peaks, rhododendrons, silver birch and scented junipers-await you
Are you game enough? A 14 day rafting expedition on of the largest river in the world. The ultimate test of endurance and adventure as you traverse a 180 kms of the remotest terrain.