Despite its location amidst busy streets, this villa is a cozy getaway that offers the opportunity to relax and unwind with friends and family over laughter and food. The colourful and modern decorations with distinct Portuguese influences give it an unparalleled charm.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
A private garden with beautiful shrubs, where you can sit out and enjoy a meal under the skies.
- A quaint Indo-Portuguese style villa
- A short walk from Candolim beach
- Although the villa does not have these services, guests can avail Swimming pool, Spa and Gym facilities at the affiliated Group hotel, the Taj Holiday Village in Sinquerim, Candolim, only a few kilometres away.
- Local Goan cuisine
- A lovely garden
- Contact-less check-in and check-out available
- Pet Friendly
- A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
*Price Quoted For 4 Guests, Get In Touch For More Than 4 Guests.
*Please Note That Individual Rooms Can Be Booked For This Property, Send Us A Message To Do So.
- Visit local markets and interact with the market people.
- Explore the churches of North Goa.
- Visit the Mario Miranda Art Gallery
- Enjoy a lunch with the Masterchef, Urbano Rego of the Taj Holiday Village in Candolim.
- Visit Candolim beach (amongst others) for some swimming, sunbathing and watersports.
- Enjoy the vibrant nightlife that Goa has to offer - nightclubs, cafes, bars and parties.
Places Of Interest
- Aguada Fort
- Fort Reis Magos
- Old Goa - A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Vagator and Anjuna beaches
- Arpora Saturday Night Bazaar
- The Latin Quarters of Fontainhas, Panjim
37km from Dabolim Airport
50km from Vasco De Gama Railway Station
No pickup from station available
- Airport pick up and drop (additional charges)
- Laundry services
- Pets are allowed with no extra charges!
- The minimum age for check-in (alone) is 18. Children of all ages are welcome provided they are accompanied by an adult.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences in advance.
- Smoking is not allowed
- Alcohol is not served on the property. However, the consumption of alcohol is permitted.