Enjoy a peaceful stay in the only tea estate with a processing unit in all of Coorg, home not only to tea shrubs, but also pepper and areca plants. The estate is surrounded by a host of animals like wild boars, rabbits and a variety of birds and this diversity has made it one of the most ecologically sustained zones in the area. Lay back in the arms of nature and sip on some cutting chai every few hours.
- Colonial-style bungalow
- Stay in the thick of coffee plantations
- Barbecue in the open air (Additional charges)
- Local cuisine
- Although the bungalows do not have these services, guests can avail Swimming pool, Spa or Gym Facilities at the affiliated Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa, Coorg.
- Bean to cup tour
- Pet friendly
- Contact-less check-in and check-out available
- A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
*Price Quoted For 4 Guests, Get In Touch For More Than 4 Guests.
*Please Note That Individual Rooms Can Be Booked For This Property, Send Us A Message To Do So.
- Guided trek through the coffee estate
- Jeep Safari through the plantation
- Cycle through the Glenlorna Tea estate
- Indoor and Outdoor games
- Play Golf
Places Of Interest
- The Taj Conservatory
- Namdroling Tibetan Monastery
- Irpu Falls
- Abbey Falls
- Dubare Elephant Camp
- Raja's seat
336km from Jindal Vijaynagar Airport
54km from Kannur International Airport
No pickup from station available
- BBQ facilities (Additional charges)
- Cooking class (Additional charges)
- Spa Facilities (at the Taj - Additional charges)
- Pets are allowed only if the entire bungalow has been reserved by the same group.
- No loud music
- Respect the privacy of other guests
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences in advance.
- Alcohol is not served on the property. However, the consumption of alcohol is permitted.
- Extra bed can be requested, availability can be confirmed by the property staff.