A 350 year old heritage bungalow combined with modern wooden cottages makes for a beautiful mesh. Spacious red brick cottages with elegant interiors make sure you connect with the space around you. The sight of misty mountains from your patio while sipping your morning cuppa make for an ideal getaway
A personal favourite. Accessibility, Atmosphere, Location makes this property tick. It's not a luxurious getaway but comfortable and close to nature. If you are looking for a simple authentic homestay experience this is for you.
- Enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- All common areas are sanitized periodically, guests are provided with face masks and hand sanitizer.
- Social distancing measures are in place: We encourage room service, contactless check-in and check-out.
- Each room is kept vacant for 48 hours in between check-ins.
- 350 year old heritage homestay in the midst of coffee and pepper plantations
- Spacious red brick wooden cottages with elegant interiors
- Cottages come with sit outs
- Home cooked Authentic Malnad Cuisine for the foodie in you
- Authentic, Simple, Comfortable homestay
- Trekking at Baba Budangiri and Mullayanagiri. There are also many small hiking trails around the property, check them out!
- A visit to the Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary
- Visit the historic Belur and Halebeedu temples
- Bird watching
- Indoor and Outdoor games
- Break bread around a cozy bonfire
Places Of Interest
- Hebbe Falls
- Kalhatti Falls
- Ayyanakere (lake)
- Kudremukh National Park
- Horanadu temple
- Chikmagalur Golf Club
- Coffee Yatra Museum (closed on weekends)
60km from Hassan Railway Station
62km from Sakleshpur Railway Station
152km from Mangalore Airport
No pickup from station available
- Lunch - At Actual Cost
- Dinner- At actual Cost
- Respect the privacy of other guests
- This is a quiet place for people who love nature
- No loud music
- Children and extra bed policies
Complimentary for children under the age of 5
For children of age 5-12- price is 50%vthe price for an adult
Children above the age of 12 are considered adults.