A 10-acre estate in a rural Himalayan setting, a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the tourist crowd. A refreshing 10-minute walk through pine, oak and rhododendron forests, takes you to the estate. The construction – a stunning example of traditional local architecture that involves stacking local stones one above the other without using any cementing material in a ‘dry stack’, locally called ‘kori chinai’.
A place which is by far a favorite with our guests. A perfect fit on the pocket and the senses. An hours drive from our village in Uttarakhand, a regular haunt for the parched soul
- Traditional Stone Architecture
- Stunning location among the Kumauni Himalayas
- Picture Postcard Vistas
- Birders Paradise
- Lip smacking food with farm ingredients
Things to do
- Village Walks
- Short Treks
- Picnic Lunches
- Butterfly Tours
- Accommodation for 2 adults.
- Tariff includes Breakfast. Lunch and Dinner as per actuals.
- Porters staff where required
- Children below 5 years-Complimentary
- Any private shopping
- Extra Guest
- No loud music
- No pets
- Respect the privacy of other guests
- Regular check in time is 12pm / Check out is 11am.
- Food reaches these heights with effort, hence don’t mind if at times food is delayed, rest assured it is fresh and Yum.
- There are a host of special activities that you can enjoy during your stay here, In addition to the common activities.
- Please carry govt. issued ID’s