The Marari Beach is a reflection of the lives of the fisherfolk of the tropical Mararikulam. Inspired by fisherfolk, this place has an upkeep that resonates with their living style . This place is perfect for all water babies and nature lovers looking for an experience that is private, soothing ,cozy and eco-friendly. Trace your steps by the beach rediscover the joy of just being !
- All staff and residents wear masks at the property
- Usage of Sanitisers
- Rooms are thoroughly sanitised before check in
- Regular temperature checks
- Live at the coast of the beach and wake up to a amazing view and the sound of crashing waves
- A true boon for all the nature lovers- this place has a self-sustained ecosystem
- This place has a lot of ecological and culture diversity, talk to people and unravel some amazing tales!
- This place is committed to reducing their carbon footprint so while you enjoy the beauty of the nature, you save it too
- This place has 97 species of butterflies, 350 species of endemic plants, 3 different types of turtles, 10 types of frogs and around 80 different kinds of birds. If you have a soft spot for flora and fauna of different kinds, this is your kind of place!
- Explore the village of Mararikulam, meet he diversified localities, and gain more knowledge about the place
- See a number of different species of butterflies in the butterfly garden
- Align your mind and soul, do yoga at the beach, and refresh yourself
- Jump into the salt-water swimming pool and relax for a moment under the sun
- Restore your body's tranquility through herbal massages infused with Ayurveda
- Take a piece of this place back with you in the form of souvenirs from the gift shop
- Don't forget to have a cup of chai made by the 'chai chetan' with amazing milk ribbon skills!
14km from Alappuza Railway Station
63km from Kochi International Aiport
- Pick-up and drop-off available at additional costs
- All the distances written are measured in a straight line
- Transit cost - Request incase pick and drop is needed
- Lunch and dinner (can be added as a part of the package)
- Check-in starts at 1400 hours
- Check-out ends at 1100 hours
- Pets are not allowed on this property