Located at the birthplace of the Indian coffee industry, this humble stay is situated amidst thick green valleys, coffee plantations, silver oak wood forests and the magnificent mountain ranges of the Western Ghats with picturesque holistic caves to explore. Enjoy a simple, yet comfortable stay in the very lap of nature.
- Enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- All common areas are sanitized periodically, guests are provided with face masks and hand sanitizer.
- Social distancing measures are in place: We encourage room service, contactless check-in and check-out.
- Each room is kept vacant for 48 hours in between check-ins.
- Choose between simple, homely cottages or tents
- Stay smack-dab in the middle of lush forests and sloping hills with coffee shrubs
- Unlimited piping hot coffee/tea
- Unrivalled natural beauty
- Healthy vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals from the Malnad cuisine
- Easy on the pocket
- Trek to Devaramane Hills.
- Trek to Bettada Bhairaveshwara Hills.
- Trek to Ettina Bhuja (seasonal).
- Plantation walks through the nearby estates
- Indoor games like chess, carrom and table tennis.
- Outdoor games like Badminton, Volleyball.
- Visit the Rameshwara temple Devarunda.
- Visit the Angadi village, the origin of the great Hoysala dynasty.
- Bird watching
No pickup from station available
- 4 x 4 jeep drive
- Travel plan based on request (additional charges)
- Transport expenses
- Respect the privacy of other guests
- This is a quiet place for people who love nature.
- Loud music is discouraged late into the night.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.