- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves are encouraged.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- In response to COVID-19, this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- Club house
- Bonfire Pit
- Outdoor Games
The clubhouse is the perfect place for people to come together for some food and fun. It features a sitting area, a lounge, a bar counter, a dining space and buffet area, as well as a tea/coffee station for that caffeine boost at any time of the day!
The clubhouse also has a pool table and a dart boards, so bring out your competitive streak as you challenge your friends and family. A large projector has been put up to display special sports matches of the season.
Gear up for a game of volleyball, or two on the outdoor court filled with beach sand, for the true vacation experience.
- Luxury cottages on rolling green slopes
- Nestled amidst coffee and pepper plantations
- Bespoke guestrooms
- Private balcony
- A short distance from places of interest like - Nagarahole Tiger Reserve Safari-point, Iruppu falls,
- Start up and huddle around a bonfire in the evenings with some lip-smacking barbecue
- Delicious local dishes prepared by the in-house chef with local, organic produce sourced from the neighbouring countryside.
- A club house, perfect for gatherings, complete with a bar counter, dining and buffet area, and an indoor game section.
- In-house activities- badminton, short cricket, bird-watching, board-games, carrom and more.
- Coffee estate visit/walk
- Coffee picking(seasonal)
- River rafting
- Bird watching
- Temple visits
Places Of Interest
- Nagarahole Tiger Reserve Safari-point
- Dubbare Elephant Camp
- Tibetan Monastery
- Tholpetty wildlife sanctuary and safari point
- Iruppu Falls
- Thirunelli temple
- Mrythunjaya temple
- Madikeri (a short drive away)
No pickup from station available
- Meals apart from breakfast
- Laundry and Ironing services
- Safari at Nagarhole or other reserves
- BBQ facilities
- Airport shuttle services
- Pets are allowed on the property, free of cost.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- Plucking of fruits and flowers from the gardens is discouraged.
- Loud music is discouraged.
- Guests, who are not checked-in or registered officially are not allowed to sleep or stay overnight in the villa.
- Guests are allowed to carry their own alcohol for consumption.
- A maximum 3 adults can be accommodated in a guest room, however, nominal charges apply for the third adult.