Walk along secluded shorelines, enjoy a peaceful swim in the pool, lounge poolside on the deckchairs while you snack and sip on drinks, cuddle up for a fun-filled family night indoors with games, movies and books, or simply lie in bed, gazing at the waves crashing against the shore - there's something for everyone here. Enjoy a one of a kind experience with impeccable service, delicious dishes, customised menus altered to your tastes and outdoor barbecues with the freshest of the local produce. It's time for some sun, surf and sand!
- This property has enhanced cleaning and safety measures which are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized.
- The health of the guests is checked upon arrival
- Guest accommodation is disinfected after stays.
- Infinity Pool
- Indoor Games
- Alfresco Dining
- Outdoor Games
- Luxury villa with a personal, homely touch
- 180 degree view of the Indian ocean
- Infinity Swimming Pool and Sun Loungers
- Barbecue set up and multiple al fresco dining areas
- Direct access to the beach
- Beach deck
- Games room
- Rooftop terrace set up
- Well-manicured front lawn
- Collection of books, DVDs, board games and lawn games to keep you entertained
- In-room therapeutic massage
- Authentic Sri Lankan cuisine
*Individual rooms can be booked as well. Get in touch for the same.
Things to do
Guests here are encouraged to idle away the hours with their loved ones, playing board games, huddling up on the sofa for a movie night, lazing in the infinity pool, soaking up some sun on the deck, and spending some time outdoors sightseeing, running around in the lawn or by the beach.
Choose from a range of indoor and outdoor activities that cater to a variety of interests and age groups.
Outdoor Activities -
- A private tea – tasting and a tour of a tea estate
- A guided tour of the Galle Fort with a local
- A whale-watching boat trip with Raja and the Whales, a responsible tour operator
- A visit to Yatagala Raja Maha Viharaya, an ancient Buddhist temple
- A guided tasting tour at Cinnamon Estate
- A tour of the renowned Sri Lankan writer, Martin Wickramasinghe’s house
- A tour of Galle Cricket Stadium
Indoor Activities -
- Local cuisine private cooking lessons with the head chef
- Hands on Ceylon Arrack and Gin cocktail making classes
- Yoga classes
- Meditation sessions
- Traditional mask workshop
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Villa manager
- An in-house chef
- Housekeepers and security staff
- Airport pick up and drop services (additional charges)
- Spa services (additional charges)
- Laundry services (additional charges)
- Barbecue facilities (additional charges)
- Pets are not allowed
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- The minimum age for check-in (alone) is 18. Children of all ages are welcome provided they are accompanied by an adult.
- Outside food is not allowed on the premises.
- Check-in begins from 2:30 pm onwards while check out must be completed by 12 pm.
- Late check out until 6 pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability).
- Please bring with you, government-issued IDs.