The ideal weekend escape for families looking to spend some quality time with Mother Nature - with a steaming mug of coffee in hand, of course!
- Indoor Games
- Outdoor Games
- Kids Play Area
- Colonial-style bungalow
- Stay in the thick of coffee plantations
- Barbecue in the open air (Additional charges)
- Local cuisine
- Although the bungalows do not have these services, guests can avail Swimming pool, Spa or Gym Facilities at the affiliated Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa, Coorg.(Currently Unavailable due to COVID)
- Bean to cup tour
- Pet friendly
- Contact-less check-in and check-out available
- Breakfast, Lunch ,Dinner included in tariff
- Access to a Private 9 hole golf course
- The package includes access to a guided plantation walk, bird watching, nature walks
*Please Note That Individual Rooms Can Be Booked For This Property,
send Us A Message To Do So.
- Guided trek through the coffee estate
- Jeep Safari through the plantation
- Cycle through the Glenlorna Tea estate
- Indoor and Outdoor games
- Play Golf
Places Of Interest
- The Taj Conservatory
- Namdroling Tibetan Monastery
- Irpu Falls
- Abbey Falls
- Dubare Elephant Camp
- Raja's seat
54km from Kannur International Airport
No pickup from station available
- BBQ facilities (Additional charges)
- Cooking class (Additional charges)
- Spa Facilities (at the Taj - Additional charges)
- Taxes at 18% not included in the tariff
- Pets are allowed only if the entire bungalow has been reserved by the same group.
- No loud music
- Respect the privacy of other guests
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences in advance.
- Alcohol is not served on the property. However, the consumption of alcohol is permitted.
- Extra bed can be arranged upon request based on availability. For children under the age of 12 bed charges are 50% the charges for an adult.