This charming villa provides a luxurious residence in the tropical paradise that is Goa. Despite being away from the noise of the city, it is only minutes away from the happening neighbourhoods. Spend some quality time with your friends and family as you kickback and relax poolside, in the gardens or up on the terrace - take your pick!
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves are encouraged.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- In response to COVID-19, this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- An Indo-Portuguese luxury villa
- Doors, windows and furniture sourced from palaces and mansions in India and Europe
- Bespoke interiors
- An al fresco dining space
- A five minute drive from Vagator beach
- Outdoor private pool
- Private gardens
- Back-up power supply
- Barbecue facilities
- Visit the Saturday Night Market
- Visit the Anjuna flea market
- Explore Chapora fort
- Go cafe hopping in Anjuna
- Enjoy the vibrant nightlife that Goa has to offer - nightclubs, cafes, bars and parties
Places Of Interest
- Aguada Fort
- Fort Reis Magos
- Old Goa - A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Vagator and Anjuna beaches (amongst others)
- The Latin Quarters of Fontainhas, Panjim
25km from Dabolim Airport
97km from Belgaum Airport
No pickup from station available
*These are straight line distances, actual distance may vary.
- Airport pick up and drop (additional charges)
- Barbecue facilities (additional charges)
- Wine/champagne (additional charges)
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- A damage deposit of INR 5000 is required on arrival which will be reimbursed on check-out
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences in advance.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- Loud music is discouraged post 11 pm.
- There is no capacity for extra bed or cot on this property.