Enjoy a luxurious, laid-back vacation by the beach as you lounge outdoors with a glass of wine in one hand and a good book in the other. Outdoor picnics and siestas are in order!
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves are encouraged.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- In response to COVID-19, this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- A luxury villa with contemporary furnishings and modern Indian interiors.
- A beachfront property with a view of the sea
- Furniture sourced from palaces and mansions in India and Europe
- Outdoor private pool
- Al fresco dining
- Free WiFi
- A private garden with manicured lawns.
- Back-up power supply
- Visit the many forts in the area - Kolaba Fort, Hirakot fort, Khanderi Fort - for a trip back in time.
- Visit the many beaches in the vicinity (Kihim, Varsoli, Alibaug, Mandwa amongst others)
- Sample the local Gomantak cuisine.
- Bird watching
- Temple visits
Places Of Interest
- Raigadi Bazaar
- The Guild
- Mandwa jetty
- Birla Mandir
- Magnetic observatory
- Vrindavan farm
- Kanakeshwar forest
- Brahma kund
7km from Pino Martins Airport
No pickup from station available
*distance measured in straight line, actual distance may vary.
- Airport pick up and drop (additional charges)
- Wine/champagne (additional charges)
- Driver accommodation (additional charges)
- Barbecue facilities (additional charges)
- Pets are allowed on the property.
- A security deposit is required on arrival which will be reimbursed on check-out
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences in advance.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- Plucking of fruits and flowers from the gardens is prohibited.
- Loud music is discouraged post 11 pm.
- Extra bed upon request at 3000 rs per person per night.