An elegant Goan villa built in the 1940s and set in the thick of greens, churches and heritage homes, away from the mayhem of city life. Breathe in the intoxicating air infused with the scent of flowers and fruits, sample some delicious local delicacies and enjoy a laid-back vacation with some self-reflection and family bonding.
A private luxury villa not far from the chapora river. An ideal place for a family get-together or a gathering of friends.
- All staff and residents wear masks at the property
- Usage of Sanitisers
- Rooms are thoroughly sanitised before check in
- Regular temperature checks
- Swimming pool
- Yoga Studio
- Fitness Studio
- Indoor Games
- Indoor Games
An elegant expansive 5 bedroom villa away from the bright city lights. Located near the bountiful Chapora river this villa offers a splash in the authentic Portugese-Goan lifestyle. Constructed in 1940's this villa reflects shades of the by-gone era with the comforts of the modern world, combine this with tasteful interiors and contemporary furniture , you have a sanctuary like no other. Like to take your family and friends for a unforgettable holiday- get in touch !
- Goan villa from the 1940s
- All air-conditioned bedrooms with four poster beds
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Savour finger licking Local Goan and Konkani cuisine
- Private garden and lawn
- Pool Table
- Gym and Yoga Deck
- All meals
- House Keeping Staff
- Cooking Staff
- Guests can avail SPA services at the Taj Holiday Village in Sinquerim, Candolim.- Based On availability and season.
- Visit the Mario Miranda Art Gallery
- Visit local markets and interact with the market people.
- Explore the churches of North Goa
- Enjoy a lunch with the Masterchef, Urbano Rego of the Taj Holiday Village in Candolim.
- Enjoy the vibrant nightlife that Goa has to offer - nightclubs, cafes, bars and parties.
Places Of Interest
- Aguada Fort
- Fort Reis Magos
- Old Goa - A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Vagator and Anjuna beaches (amongst others)
- Arpora Saturday Night Bazaar
- The Latin Quarters of Fontainhas, Panjim
- Chapora Fort
- Anjuna Flea Market
27km from Dabolim Airport
12km from Thivim Train Station
22km from Panjim
- Airport pick up and drop (additional charges)
- Laundry services
- Pets are allowed with no extra charges!
- The minimum age for check-in (alone) is 18. Children of all ages are welcome provided they are accompanied by an adult.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences in advance.
- Smoking is not allowed
- Extra bed can be availed on extra charges if there is availability.