An elegant Goan villa built in the 1940s and set in the thick of greens, churches and heritage homes, away from the mayhem of city life. Breathe in the intoxicating air infused with the scent of flowers and fruits, sample some delicious local delicacies and enjoy a laid-back vacation with some self-reflection and family bonding.
A private luxury villa not far from the chapora river. An ideal place for a family get-together or a gathering of friends.
- Swimming pool
- Yoga Studio
- Fitness Studio
- Goan villa from the 1940s
- Guests can avail SPA services at the Taj Holiday Village in Sinquerim, Candolim.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Local Goan cuisine
- Private garden
- Pool Table
- Gym and Yoga Deck
*Price Quoted For 4 Guests, Get In Touch For More Than 4 Guests.
*Please Note That Individual Rooms Can Be Booked For This Property, Send Us A Message To Do So.
Things to do
- Visit the Mario Miranda Art Gallery
- Visit local markets and interact with the market people.
- Explore the churches of North Goa
- Enjoy a lunch with the Masterchef, Urbano Rego of the Taj Holiday Village in Candolim.
- Enjoy the vibrant nightlife that Goa has to offer - nightclubs, cafes, bars and parties.
Places Of Interest
- Aguada Fort
- Fort Reis Magos
- Old Goa - A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Vagator and Anjuna beaches (amongst others)
- Arpora Saturday Night Bazaar
- The Latin Quarters of Fontainhas, Panjim
- Chapora Fort
- Anjuna Flea Market
- Private parking (reservation is needed)
- High-speed WiFi (up to 4 devices)
- Tariff includes breakfast
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Daily housekeeping services
- Airport pick up and drop (additional charges)
- Laundry services
- Pets are allowed with no extra charges!
- The minimum age for check-in (alone) is 18. Children of all ages are welcome provided they are accompanied by an adult.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences in advance.
- Smoking is not allowed
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- Check in begins from 4 pm onwards while check out must be completed by 11 am. Early check-in and late check-out are entertained with prior notice.
- Alcohol is not served on the property. However, the consumption of alcohol is permitted.
- Please bring with you, government-issued IDs.