An elegant Goan villa built in the 1940s and set in the thick of greens, churches and heritage homes, away from the mayhem of city life. Breathe in the intoxicating air infused with the scent of flowers and fruits, sample some delicious local delicacies and enjoy a laid-back vacation with some self-reflection and family bonding.
A private luxury villa not far from the chapora river. An ideal place for a family get-together or a gathering of friends.
- Swimming pool
- Yoga Studio
- Fitness Studio
- Indoor Games
- Indoor Games
- Goan villa from the 1940s
- Guests can avail SPA services at the Taj Holiday Village in Sinquerim, Candolim.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Local Goan cuisine
- Private garden
- Pool Table
- Gym and Yoga Deck
*Price Quoted For 4 Guests, Get In Touch For More Than 4 Guests.
*Please Note That Individual Rooms Can Be Booked For This Property, Send Us A Message To Do So.
- Visit the Mario Miranda Art Gallery
- Visit local markets and interact with the market people.
- Explore the churches of North Goa
- Enjoy a lunch with the Masterchef, Urbano Rego of the Taj Holiday Village in Candolim.
- Enjoy the vibrant nightlife that Goa has to offer - nightclubs, cafes, bars and parties.
Places Of Interest
- Aguada Fort
- Fort Reis Magos
- Old Goa - A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Vagator and Anjuna beaches (amongst others)
- Arpora Saturday Night Bazaar
- The Latin Quarters of Fontainhas, Panjim
- Chapora Fort
- Anjuna Flea Market
27km from Dabolim Airport
12km from Thivim Train Station
22km from Panjim
- Airport pick up and drop (additional charges)
- Laundry services
- Pets are allowed with no extra charges!
- The minimum age for check-in (alone) is 18. Children of all ages are welcome provided they are accompanied by an adult.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences in advance.
- Smoking is not allowed