Huddle up with a cup of piping chai in hand as you breathe in the fresh air of the countryside and take in picturesque landscapes that unfold in front of you.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves are encouraged.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- In response to COVID-19, this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- Swimming pool
- Indoor Games
- Fitness Studio
- Located in the heart of Lonavala
- A luxury villa redolent of Italian country homes
- Mediterranean decor
- Brick-lined façade and traditional-tiled roof.
- Furniture sourced from palaces and mansions in India and Europe
- Outdoor pool in the Estate Clubhouse
- A private garden with manicured lawns
- Open-air balcony
- Balconies with views of the lush forests
- Back-up power supply
- Visit the many forts in the area - the Lohadgad, Korigad, Tikona and Rajmachi forts - for a history lesson.
- Go back in time as you visit the Karla and Bedsa caves which date back to 60 BC.
- Enjoy a serene evening by Lonavala lake.
- Go on a food tour in town to experience the best of Maharashtrian street food.
- Take a trip down to some of the most stunning waterfalls - Reverse Waterfall, the three tiered Kune falls and the Kataldhar falls which can only be reached by trekking.
- Bird watching
- Temple visits
Places Of Interest
- Bushy dam
- Ryewood Park
- Sausage hills
- Celebrity wax museum
- Duke's nose point
- Tiger's leap
8km from Lonavala Railway Station
50km from Pune International Airport
75km from International Airport Mumbai
No pickup from station available
*distances are measured in straight line.
- Airport pick up and drop (additional charges)
- Wine/champagne (additional charges)
- Driver accommodation (additional charges)
- Barbecue facilities (additional charges)
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- A security deposit is required on arrival which will be reimbursed on check-out
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- Plucking of fruits and flowers from the gardens is prohibited.
- Loud music is discouraged post 11 pm.
- Guests, who are not checked-in or registered officially are not allowed to sleep or stay overnight in the villa.