Experience a worry-free stay atop the mist-covered hills of Coorg. Stroll amongst the coffee shrubs and orange trees as you take in all the sights and smells this place has to offer. The delicious food prepared by the in-house chef is an added bonus! Enjoy a plate or two (or five!) of pakodas while you sip on some piping-hot coffee.
- Colonial-style bungalow
- Stay in the thick of coffee plantations
- Barbecue in the open air (Additional charges)
- Local cuisine
- Although the bungalows do not have these services, guests can avail Swimming pool, Spa or Gym Facilities at the affiliated Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa, Coorg.
- Bean to cup tour
- Pet friendly
- Contact-less check-in and check-out available
- A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Price Quoted For Guests, Get In Touch For More Than 6 Guests.
*Please Note That Individual Rooms Can Be Booked For This Property, Send Us A Message To Do So.
- Guided trek through the coffee estate
- Jeep Safari through the plantation
- Cycle through the Glenlorna Tea estate
- Indoor and Outdoor games
- Play Golf
Places Of Interest
- The Taj Conservatory
- Namdroling Tibetan Monastery
- Irpu Falls
- Abbey Falls
- Dubare Elephant Camp
- Raja's seat
337km from Jindal Vijaynagar Airport
55km from Kannur International Airport
No pickup from station available
- BBQ facilities (Additional charges)
- Cooking class (Additional charges)
- Spa Facilities (at the Taj - Additional charges)
- Pets are allowed only if the entire bungalow has been reserved by the same group.
- No loud music
- Respect the privacy of other guests
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences in advance.
- Alcohol is not served on the property. However, the consumption of alcohol is permitted.
- Extra bed available with additional cost. For children below the age of 12, extra bed is available at 50% the price of the adult charges.