Located close to the Nagarhole wildlife sanctuary, KAAV is a luxury wildlife lodge set in the heart of wildlife and nature. Warm hosts, passionate wild life enthusiasts and the thriving flora and fauna are what await you here. An experience you should not miss- KAAV’s hospitality, quality infrastructure and the ever smiling staff are sure to make your wildlife experience unforgettable. With two choices of accommodation on offer , this ecohunters partner resort is one our best picks.
A true wildlife experience. One of ecohunters favourite wild life picks owing to the staff hospitality, location and simplicity of this luxury wildlife resort
As the situation evolves with each passing day, we too enhance our measures in due accordance. We here understand the importance of taking care of ourselves, therein being readily able to tend to anyone around us. We wish for everyone to partake in their own capacities and help fight the inevitable spread of this virus.
- All those who enter KAAV are to undergo sanitisation and thermal scanning
- Other than KAAV Staff, only guests with confirmed reservations will be permitted to enter the premises
- Although we are a boutique safari lodge with just 6 rooms in 2 categories, we are resuming operations at a reduced capacity
- Common contact areas in the property will be disinfected through the day
- All common areas are equipped with sanitising stations
- Swimming pool facilities have been temporarily suspended
- Meals will be served in our restaurant (with the option of room service) with social distancing protocols in place : NO BUFFET SERVICE
- Our Safari / transfer vehicles are disinfected after every use and are equipped with a sanitising station
- All guest luggage is disinfected at check-in
- All guest rooms are disinfected thoroughly with each use
- Guest are strictly prohibited from entering service areas
- Use of masks is compulsory for all those at KAAV
- As it always was a practice of ours, no unwell staff is permitted to enter the premises
- We advise guests to carry their own masks and sanitising products.
- We advise guests to maintain high levels of hygiene which must include but not
be limited to proper washing of hands with soap.
- We advise guests to maintain social distancing parameters during the course of their stay and with all hotel staff at all times.
- Infinity Pool
- Alfresco Dining
- Terrace Sitout
- Bonfire Pit
- Choice of accommodation between Swiss luxury tents and Deluxe rooms
- A wildlife Observation deck overlooking the reserve forest
- Free 24x7 Wi-Fi connectivity
- The property enjoys an organic Bio gas electricity generation system
- Beautiful yet minimal lightning in the resort premises to blend in with the natural habitat
- An al fresco Infinity pool also serves as a bird observation deck
- Barbecue and bonfire ( Weather dependent )
- Alfresco dining area to enhance your dining experience
- A balcony that gives you stunning views
- A private deck to unwind after an adventurous day
- Stunning natural outdoors within the resort premises
- Indulge in various exciting activities such as jungle safari and bird-watching
- There is kayaking and boat safari for all the water lovers as well
- The only resort in the jungle periphery
- The staff managing the property is quite intuitive and will pleasantly surprise your with their readiness
- Go on a guided land or boat jungle safari .
- Enjoy a boat safari on river Kabani.
- Spot wild life like Tiger, Leopard, Bear, Deer, Sambar, Wild Boar, Malabar Flying Squirrel and many more
- Watch birds like Osprey, Woodpeckers, Fly Catchers, Hornbills , Indian Rollers and many more
- Take a trip to the nearby countryside on the on-site bicycles.
- Explore the culture and food of the local people on a trip to the nearby areas
- Take a ride on the traditional eco-friendly Coracle. These small round boats do not have much of a capacity but are effective in navigating the waters.
- The KAAV Safari staff will arrange kayaking on request and you can explore the waters of Kabini in all its glory
76km from Kannur International Airport
96km from Calicut International Airport
69km from Mysore Railway Station
No pickup from station available
- Airport pick up and drop (additional charges)
- 5% GST
- Any Personal Expenses
- No parties allowed on the property
- Pets are not allowed on the property
- Beer is served on the premises, hard liquor is not.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas on the premises
- Children below 10 years are not allowed