Located close to the Nagarhole wildlife sanctuary, KAAV is a luxury wildlife lodge set in the heart of wildlife and nature. Warm hosts, passionate wild life enthusiasts and the thriving flora and fauna are what await you here. An experience you should not miss- KAAV’s hospitality, quality infrastructure and the ever smiling staff are sure to make your wildlife experience unforgettable. With two choices of accommodation on offer , this ecohunters partner resort is one our best picks.
A true wildlife experience. One of ecohunters favourite wild life picks owing to the staff hospitality, location and simplicity of this luxury wildlife resort
- All staff and residents wear masks at the property
- Usage of Sanitizers
- Rooms are thoroughly sanitized before check in
- Regular temperature checks
- Infinity Pool
- Alfresco Dining
- Terrace Sitout
- Bonfire Pit
- Choice of accommodation between Swiss luxury tents and Deluxe rooms
- A wildlife Observation deck overlooking the reserve forest
- Free 24x7 Wi-Fi connectivity
- The property enjoys an organic Bio gas electricity generation system
- Beautiful yet minimal lightning in the resort premises to blend in with the natural habitat
- An al fresco Infinity pool also serves as a bird observation deck
- Barbecue and bonfire ( Weather dependent )
- Alfresco dining area to enhance your dining experience
- A balcony that gives you stunning views
- A private deck to unwind after an adventurous day
- Stunning natural outdoors within the resort premises
- Indulge in various exciting activities such as jungle safari and bird-watching
- There is kayaking and boat safari for all the water lovers as well
- The only resort in the jungle periphery
- The staff managing the property is quite intuitive and will pleasantly surprise your with their readiness
- Go on a guided land or boat jungle safari .
- Enjoy a boat safari on river Kabani.
- Spot wild life like Tiger, Leopard, Bear, Deer, Sambar, Wild Boar, Malabar Flying Squirrel and many more
- Watch birds like Osprey, Woodpeckers, Fly Catchers, Hornbills , Indian Rollers and many more
- Take a trip to the nearby countryside on the on-site bicycles.
- Explore the culture and food of the local people on a trip to the nearby areas
- Take a ride on the traditional eco-friendly Coracle. These small round boats do not have much of a capacity but are effective in navigating the waters.
- The KAAV Safari staff will arrange kayaking on request and you can explore the waters of Kabini in all its glory
76km from Kannur International Airport
96km from Calicut International Airport
69km from Mysore Railway Station
No pickup from station available
- Airport pick up and drop (additional charges)
- 5% GST
- Any Personal Expenses
- No parties allowed on the property
- Pets are not allowed on the property
- Beer is served on the premises, hard liquor is not.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas on the premises
- Children below 10 years are not allowed