This Bed and Breakfast can be found tucked away in the midst of the Kumaon mountains of Mukteshwar, Uttarakhand. The property offers four rooms in all (2 suite and 2 standard),with ensuite washrooms which have a 24/7 supply of hot water. Each Enjoy from the comfort of your very own sit out, views of the green valleys that unfold below, or the mountains with swirling mist rising up above them. You can enjoy your meals at the common dining room, or you can choose to huddle around a campfire and enjoy your food outdoors, amidst the beauty of nature. This experience is truly that of a home away from home!
A place for to truly relax and unwind. Far away for the buzz of a busy mind . A anytime get away property and easy on the pocket too!
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves are encouraged.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- In response to COVID-19, this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Bed and Breakfast nestled amidst the Kumaon hills of Uttarakhand
- Unreal views of both the valleys and the Himalyas
- Free high speed internet
- Pet friendly
- Freshly prepared food as per the 'farm to table concept'.
- Alfresco dining
- Bonfires to warm the body and soul
- Orchards, farms and greenhouses
Things To Do
- The Sunikya Cliff Trail Trek - A 6km trek that trails through the village, adjacent fruit orchards, hills and valleys.
- Visit the Sunikya Hill Temple by walk - Paved and unpaved trails through fruit orchards and coniferous forests, leading to a Shiva temple atop a hill. Enjoy a lovely picnic here. Encounter fruit trees, wild berries, rhododendrons and pine during your walk.
- Visit the Mukteshwar Dham Temple - After a 20 minute drive to the temple site, head out on a 1.5 hours' nature walk to a temple at the summit of the hill where Lord Shiva is believed to have killed a demon and granted him salvation (Mukti), leading to the surrounding area being called Mukteshwar.
- Bhalu Gaad Waterfalls - Take a refreshing dip in the waterfalls and surrounding lake.
- Chauli ki Jaali - This is the highest point in the region, a mere 20 minute drive away. After a short walk to the sunset point, enjoy a panoramic view of the Himalayas, its mountains and valleys. Zip-lining and Rock climbing facilities are available here.
- Visit the Jageshwar Dham and Jageshwar Vridh Temples - Drive through the beautiful countryside to visit the temple complex of Jageshwar, comprising 200 temples built between the 7th and 12th centuries, dedicated to Shiva, Vishnu and Shakti Mata. Enjoy a moderate trek through coniferous forests to the Vridh Temple atop a hill.
- Visit the Devidhura Temple - Nestled amongst oak and deodar trees, this temple has an interesting history.
One is not allowed to view the goddess with bare eyes. Hence she is covered with a red cloth. Legend has it that, every year a man was chosen to be sacrificed to the Goddess. One year, it was an woman who was required to sacrifice her only grandson. She accepted her fate. Pleased by her devotion, the Goddess granted life to her grandson on the condition that the same amount of blood possessed by an average man be offered to her. Hence the tradition of Bagwal was born in which members of the four clans of the Kham people pelt stones at each other to offer blood to the Goddess.
- Enjoy tea and snacks at local cafes.
Places Of Interest
- Mukteshwar market
- Bhimtal lake
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute
- Kilmora shop
- Mukteshwar Temple
95km from Pantnagar Airport
Pick up and drop available from the nearest railway or bus station depending on availability.
- Welcome drink
- Private parking
- Daily housekeeping services
- A complimentary breakfast
- Free WiFi services in common areas
- Meals apart from breakfast
- Airport shuttle service (additional cost)
- Room service
Minimum age for checkin is 18
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival.
- The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel within 14 days before arrival.
The refund shall be initiated within 7 working days of receiving the request and the payment would be credited within 8-15 working days via the same mode as used while making the booking.
0 - 5 years Extra bed upon request - Free
5 - 12 years Chargeable at 50% of Adult cost
- Check in begins from 12 pm onwards while check out is between 10 am and 12 pm. Early check-in and late check-out are entertained with prior notice.
- Let the staff know your time of arrival in advance.
- Please bring with you, government-issued IDs.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences and allergies in advance.
- Pets are allowed on the property, no extra charges.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- Plucking of fruits and flowers from the gardens is prohibited.
- Loud music is discouraged.
- Guests, who are not checked-in or registered officially are not allowed to sleep or stay overnight in the villa.