Manali is known for its untouched beauty; the splendid hills and thick forests make for every voyager's paradise. The sprawling greenery and chilly weather create the most enthralling combination that leaves people spellbound. This homestay is comfortable owing to the sober and simple interiors, a variety of rooms to choose from and freshly cooked meals that compliments the cold weather. The staff is known for their hospitable behavior, adding to the many factors that welcome you to this gorgeous place surrounded by the most breathtaking views.
- All staff and residents wear masks at the property
- Usage of Sanitizers
- Rooms are thoroughly sanitized before check in
- Regular temperature checks
- The staff is uber friendly and known for their hospitable behavior. Feel right at home with them!
- The interiors are clean and sober, with a minimal design that gives the place an overall cozy feel.
- The balcony is airy and spacious, complete with chairs and tables that make it a perfect spot to enjoy a hot snack or your favorite beverage to keep yourselves warm in the chilly winds.
- The hot water facility aids a relaxing warm shower during winters.
- The in-house cafe provides some hot and delicious snacks and beverages.
- The house cleaning staff is efficient in keeping your stay clean and hygienic.
- The cooking staff ensuite is experienced and cooks hearty meals to keep your stomach happy.
- Picturesque views of the surrounding forests and striking natural beauty from the balcony
- Wi-Fi connectivity is available 24X7 at 40 Mbps
- Visit the Tibetan Monastery (3km away) for a calm and serene experience
- The Reserve Pine forest is just a walk away and the property offers the best views of Rohtang Pass , Jogni Waterfall , Bhrigu Lake
- Make your trip an adventurous one by going for a hike in the mountains or having fun skiing during winter.
- You can also simply enjoy the views and ambience of the petite garden here.
- Sit at the balcony with your favourite book and breathe in the fresh, crisp air from the mountainside.
41km from Kullu Manali Airport
No pickup from station available
- Daily housekeeping services
- A complimentary breakfast
- Private parking
- Access to Wi-Fi at 40 Mbps
- Accommodation in a room of choice
- Access to all property amenities
- Airport pick up and drop (additional charges)
- Any Personal Expenses
Minimum age for checkin is 18
- 100 percent refund if cancellation advised in writing to Ecohunters before 30 days from the date of booking
- 50 percent refund if cancellation advised in writing to Ecohunters before 15 days of booking date
- No refund applicable on cancellation requests prior 15 days of booking date
- Cancellation request has to shared via a written email to ecohunters , verbal cancellation requests are invalid
- No extra bed will be provided to accommodate any child included in the booking.
- No extra bed will be provided to accommodate any additional guests included in the booking.
- Let the staff know your time of arrival in advance.
- Government IDs are required
- Local IDs are not accepted
- Carry your own Covid-19 safety equipment (masks and sanitizers)
- No parties allowed on the property
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas on the premises