Private foothills nestled between Nainital and one of the oldest national parks ,Jim Corbett, a lesser travelled route. Set amongst these expansive vistas are Laurie Baker styled cottages made out of recycled wood, stone among other materials. Bird songs, plenty of sun, air, good food and good vibes welcome you to this quaint abode at the foothills of the Himalayas.
A friend and a wonderful host who knows every nook and cranny surrounding this lesser travelled route. Looking for adventure and hidden spots you are at the right place
- Exquisite Location
- Local Hosts
- Birders Paradise
Things to do
- Angling- Weather Dependent
- Village Treks
- Star Gazing
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Soft Beverages Coffee/Tea – twice a day
- Children below 5 years-Complimentary
- Any private shopping
- Extra Guest
- No loud music
- No pets
- Respect the privacy of other guests
- Kids Below 5 years will be complimentary.
- Explore the surroundings. Rushyll and his family are an amazing bunch to spend time with.
- There are a host of special activities that you can enjoy during your stay here. In addition to the common activities.