Sunsets that colour the sky in shades of pink, winds whispering secrets in your ears, coffee-laced breeze washing over your senses, and panoramic views that make humble your existence. Get a sneak peek into the life of the Kodagu people, who have found a way to co-exist with their environment. People toiling in paddy fields, gushing waterfalls and velvet green carpets await you in this paradise.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves are encouraged.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- In response to COVID-19, this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- Infinity Pool
- Spa & Wellness
- Lounge Bar
- All Day Restaurant
- Indoor Games
- Banquet Hall
- Library & Reading Rooms
Call it magic or whatever you want to, but you will leave this spa refreshed, de-stressed, and a whole new person! The spa offers the perfect blend of age-old ayurvedic wisdom and modern massaging techniques to bring you bespoke treatments and rejuvenation therapies by expert and experienced masseurs.
- Village-Themed Cottages
- Perched atop a lush, verdant hill
- Specialty Dining with Kodava Cuisine
- Infinity Pool Overlooking the Property
- Indoor Games Room
- Children's Play Area
- Rejuvenating Ayurveda Spa
- 6-hour Drive from Bangalore
- Breakfast in Bedrock - Enjoy a breakfast and some piping hot, freshly brewed coffee at picture-perfect locations
- Picnics - Picnic on rolling green hills, overlooking fields, flowers, cottages and rivers.
- Dine by the valley - A 6 course meal while listening to nature’s orchestra. What more could you wish for?
- Cooking classes
- Experience the Coorgi hospitality and lifestyle
- Coffee plantation hikes - Hike through coffee plantations and breathe in the intoxicating aroma of coffee ever present in the air.
- Wine tasting - Get an insight into the processing and storing of wine, followed by a wine tasting session with some barbecue and views.
- Bicycle trails - Cycle through carpets of rustling leaves as you listen to birds chirping, all while breathing in the fresh air of the countryside.
- Nature Walk - A true-blue escape along the trails of nature
Places of Interest -
- Dubare Elephant Camp
- Raja's Seat
- Abbey Falls
- Namdroling Monastery
- Omkareshwara Temple
63km from Kannur International Airport
No pickup from station available
- Meals apart from breakfast
- Excursions (Additional cost)
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- Loud music is discouraged.
- Outside food and liquor are strictly not allowed to be carried within the premises of our resorts/hotels by residential guests. the resort/hotel has the right to refuse admission to anyone carrying outside food & liquor.
- Guests, who are not checked-in or registered officially are not allowed to sleep or stay overnight in the villa.