From tree houses nestled in the canopies to private cottages and pool villas, enjoy a premium experience at this 150 acre property, set along the side of a forested hillock with a gurgling stream running by. You will see every shade of green on this vacation while you are safely hidden away under the interlaced canopy of the tree tops.
This is an ideal resort for HoneyMooner's or couples looking to reignite the missing spark.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves are encouraged.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- In response to COVID-19, this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is sanitised thoroughly between bookings.
- Swimming pool
- Conference Facility
- All Day Restaurant
- Indoor Games
- Spa & Wellness
- Fitness Studio
The Vythiri Spa blends traditional Ayurveda techniques with Aroma therapy with a modern touch to rejuvenate both the body and soul. Pamper yourself with an array of classic and new age treatments with various massages, scrubs, wraps, facials, baths, manicure and pedicure, toning and firming. The spa also offers fitness programs and has a range of eco- friendly spa products in its boutique.
- Eco-friendly luxury jungle getaway
- Ayurveda centre
- Health Club
- Swimming Pool
- Kids' park
- Multicuisine restaurant
- Coffee shop
- Conference hall
- Games room
- Morning sessions of Yoga and Meditation.
- Trek to the tropical rainforests surrounding the resort: This two hour guided trek is conducted by our in house naturalist. Guests could possibly spot Nilagiri Langur, the Malabar Giant Squirrel, Malabar Grey Hornbill, Yellow Browed Bulbul besides a wide range of other species endemic to the Western Ghats and a fabulous array of butterflies.
- Nature walk to a water fall near the property, anytime during the day.
- Cycling - trails wind through the resort and the surrounding forest as well.
- Culinary demonstration.
Places of Interest -
- Pookot Lake
- Soojipara Waterfalls
- Kuruva Islands (60km from Vythiri Resort)
- Chembra peak
- Thirunelli Temple
- Wildlife Sanctuaries - Nagarhole, Bandipur, Mutumalai, Tholpetty
- Chain Tree
- Banasura Sagar Dam
Guests have to notify in advance to avail pick and drop facility
- Meals apart from breakfast
- Excursions (Additional cost)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional cost)
- Conference hall (Additional cost)
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- Loud music is discouraged.
- Guests, who are not checked-in or registered officially are not allowed to sleep or stay overnight.
- Extra bed can be brought in upon request at additional charges.