Enveloped in the lush forests of Malayattoor, this place offers a way to get closer to the nature and the beauty it has to offer. With lodging right by the river, this stay offers tranquillity with a sense of living away from the teeming and mundane cities. Experience calm and learn a little something about the Indian roots through this serene stay.
Sandwiched between backwaters and lush green forests, this place is a paradise for water babies and nature lovers.
- All staff and residents wear masks at the property
- Usage of Sanitisers
- Rooms are thoroughly sanitised before check in
- Regular temperature checks
- Located amidst 47 acres of forests and backwaters of Malayattoor
- Enjoy the areas flora and fauna ( This is elephant territory )
- Stay along the fringes of the Periyar
- Indulge in Canoe rides and harmless fishing
- Join the chef to get a whiff of Kerala's cuisine
- Reach the property by a canoe
- Go fishing on a canoe by the Periyar river ( No motorised boats )
- Explore the guided organic farming tour. Check out how spices like nutmeg, cardamom are grown.
- Watch local rubber tappers harvest rubber
- Take a dip in the natural pools formed naturally owing to the landscape
- Spot a raptor, a brahminy, a lesser fish eagle and more than 250 species of birds on the island
- Watch the forest come alive with its nocturnal inhabitants like the Civet , Cats and owls.
- Go on Guided nature walks into the untamed wild of the surrounding forest.
- Indulge in the night sky, Enjoy star gazing as all the lights in the property are turned off for a truly immersive experience
- Enjoy a dip in the infinity pool by the river.
- Dive into a cooking demo as the Master Chef reveals the secrets of the Keralite cuisine
23km from Kochi International Airport
10km from Perumbavoor Bus Station
35km from Aluva Railway Station
No pickup from station available
- Pets are not allowed on the property
- There is no internet access on the property
- Extra bed can be availed at extra costs
- The entry is closed between 1700 hours to 0700 hours
- No internet access
- No loud music