A place which offers luxury with a hint of wildlife, an ideal place for the young and old to bond over a jungle safari or take your first steps into the world of birding
- Enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- All common areas are sanitised periodically, guests are provided with face masks and hand sanitiser.
- Social distancing measures are in place: We encourage room service, contactless check-in and check-out.
- Guests' body temperature is recorded upon check-in. We might require travel history and relevant information regarding your previous stay.
- Swimming pool
- Spa & Wellness
- Fitness Studio
- Conference Facility
- All Day Restaurant
- Lounge Bar
- Alfresco Dining
- Indoor Games
- Moderate temperatures all year around
- 24 independent accommodations with four choices of residence
- Birds eye views of the surrounding reserve forest
- Activities to keep all the family engaged
- Well appointed accommodations coordinated interiors
- Courteous staff
- Birding- With over 200 species of birds take a sneak peek into their wonderful world
- Mountain biking with the local naturalist , a recce of the natural farm lands , conservation efforts in the area
- Nature Walks around the fringes of the reserve forest
- A bullock cart ride to a nearby village
- A picnic lunch on the farmlands
- Go on a jungle safari for wildlife spotting at the tiger reserve, conducted by the forest department- A 2.5 hour activity
73km from Mysore Airport
No pickup from station available
- Extra guest- to be mentioned separately
- Alcohol as per actuals
- Additional cost for pick up and drop from Mysore Airport or any other pick up or drop point
- Jungle safari prices at per actuals payable on site
- No loud music
- No pets
- Respect the privacy of other guests
- Extra bed can be availed subjected to the availability. Extra charges applicable.