A sprawling campus across 180 acres .Wake up to the breathtaking views of lush greenery and the calming silence of the hills, hear a bird song.
Having personally spent time at the property while on a recce ,this quaint resort lives up to the hype. With courteous staff , well thought of interiors and gorgeous views from the villas it's worth every rupee you spend.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves are encouraged.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- In response to COVID-19, this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Swimming pool
- Coffee and Gift Lounge
- Yoga Studio
- Conference Facility
- All Day Restaurant
- Lounge Bar
- Spa & Wellness
- Fitness Studio
- Outdoor Games
- Location - Spread across 180 acres of coffee, cardamom, pepper plantations
- Accomodation interior , Infrasture
- Courteous Staff
- Open Bar
- Temperature controlled pool
- Golf carts on call
- Guided treks and plantation trails (seasonal)
- Usage of Swimming Pool
- Usage of Steam and Sauna is complimentary on prior appointment
- Yoga sessions under expert guidance.
- “Blossoms to Brew” - signature coffee experience at The Verandah.
- Guided trekking tour to Pathipole Falls - approximately 4.5 hours trek. (On prior appointment)
- Guided trekking tour to Balliyatre Ridge - approximately 5.5 hours trek. (On prior appointment
No pickup from station available
- Extra Guest
- No loud music
- No pets
- Respect the privacy of other guests
- Flexible checkin and check out depending on occupancy
- Owing to the terrain , children below 12 years are not allowed