A short day trek and a quick getaway from the hubbub of the city. A 5km guided trek across lush greene . The trail is a easy one with gradual ascent and descent making it a friendly trek for the entire family.
Note: We encourage responsible tourism. Practice these guidelines while on a trip!
- Ensure you carry masks and a hand sanitiser
- All trek staff are pre-checked for temperature
Age12 to 65 years
- Participant should be able to walk without any challenges.
- No marquee fitness required as its a beginners trek
Who is this tour for?
Note: This is a group tour. Minimum group size is 15 people
Uttari Betta, the barricaded fort hill, which is also known as Hutridurga is in the south-east of Kunigal, 3708 feet tall, which makes it the most famous trekking trails in Karnataka. It is a five km excursion that takes you through the flourishing countryside, the wrecks of centuries-old fortifications, lakes, peaks, and much more.
This is one of the best day trip 90 km from Bengaluru. Easy on the body and the pocket, Uttari Betta is a perfect hiking trail for the beginner or someone looking to get away for a day.
- Beginners Trek
- Trekking distance of 5 Km only
- Altitude of 3708 ft
- Short Day trek
- Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore
- Guided Trek
- Scenic view from Shankareswar temple
You will be doing:
You will be experiencing:
Travel notes of the day
A temple, a cave , a village greet you at the beginning of this humble trek. Our aim is to reach the grassy knolls of Uttari betta top , spend quality time , indulge in a picnic lunch and descend so we can have you back safely by the evening.
This is a day trek known for its lush green landscape and scenic views . The scenic views of the trek have been compared time and again to the Western Ghats by its participants.
This is the tentative pick up schedule:
06:30AM - Pickup from , Indiranagar
06:45AM - Pickup from New Shanti sagar Hotel, Domlur
07:00AM - Pick up from Garuda Mall, Magrath Road
- Uttari Betta
- Non A/C Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch
- Basic First- aid support
- Personal Expenses
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
Things to carry:
- Personal medication (if any)
- One strong backpack.
- Water bottles (enough to carry at least 2 litres of water)
- Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavoured milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucose etc.)
- Small torch with new batteries.
- Camera (Optional)
- Rain Coat (suggested)
*We discourage the use of plastic on our treks. Please carry a water bottle from home and a empty box lunch box.
Things to Note
- This activity is available on Saturdays only.
- There are no child tickets for this activity. Children will be charged at the same price as adults.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and travellers with medical condition/s..
- Participants consuming alcohol, misbehaving, or causing delays during the event will be terminated from the event without prior warning and no refund will be given.
- Littering, smoking, and consumption of alcohol is not allowed during the activity.
You may also like
Located in the Govind Wildlife Sanctuary at an elevation of 12,500 ft , the Kedarkantha is a moderate winter trek which takes you through the snow clad routes among the oak, pine forests.
One of many adventures in the Andamans amidst the wonder we call nature. Experience a real slice of paradise at Mount Harriet, as you trek through a treasure trove of wildlife and vegetation.
A Himalayan trek with stunning views for the books! Make your way through conifers and flowers, villages and rivers on this epic trek through the snowy mountains and meadows of Uttarakhand.