A relaxing stay in a rustic 5 bedroom bungalow atop mist-covered hillocks of Coorg. Breathe in the intoxicating air, infused with the nutty aroma of fine, robusta coffee and sip on a piping mug of freshly-brewed coffee while soaking in the serenity.
This place spells absolute serenity surrounded by dense estates of coffee and tea. A country bungalow for a nostalgic getaway.
- 150 years old Colonial bungalow
- 9 hole golf course
- Stay in the thick of coffee plantations
- Barbecue in the open air (Additional charges)
- Local cuisine
- Bean to cup tour
*Price Quoted For 4 Guests, Get In Touch For More Than 4 Guests.
*Please Note That Individual Rooms Can Be Booked For This Property, Send Us A Message To Do So.
Things to do
- A guided trek through the coffee estate
- Jeep Safari through the plantation
- Cycle through the Glenlorna Tea estate
- Indoor and Outdoor games
- Play Golf on the 9 hole golf course
Places Of Interest
- The Taj Conservatory
- Namdroling Tibetan Monastery
- Irpu Falls
- Abbey Falls
- Dubare Elephant Camp
- Raja's seat
- High-speed WiFi
- Tariff includes breakfast
- The package includes a guided plantation walk, indoor and outdoor games,
- BBQ facilities (Additional charges)
- Cooking class (Additional charges)
- Pets are allowed only if the entire bungalow has been reserved by the same group.
- No loud music
- Respect the privacy of other guests
- Check in begins from 2pm onwards while check out must be completed by 12 pm.
- Alcohol is not served on the property. However, consumption of alcohol is permitted.
- Please bring with you, government issued IDs.