A relaxing stay in a rustic 5 bedroom bungalow atop mist-covered hillocks of Coorg. Breathe in the intoxicating air, infused with the nutty aroma of fine, robusta coffee and sip on a piping mug of freshly-brewed coffee while soaking in the serenity.
This place spells absolute serenity surrounded by dense estates of coffee and tea. A country bungalow for a nostalgic getaway.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- 150 years old Colonial bungalow
- A 5 bedroom heritage property
- Private Verandah
- 9 hole golf course
- Stay in the thick of coffee plantations
- Barbecue in the open air (Additional charges)
- Local cuisine
- Bean to cup tour
- Cost published is for 11 adults with all meals
- A guided trek through the coffee estate
- Jeep Safari through the plantation
- Cycle through the Glenlorna Tea estate
- Indoor and Outdoor games
- Play Golf on the 9 hole golf course
Places Of Interest
- The Taj Conservatory
- Namdroling Tibetan Monastery
- Irpu Falls
- Abbey Falls
- Dubare Elephant Camp
- Raja's seat
Pick and Drop can be arranged on prior information and is subject to availability of Vehicles and Staff.
- Accommodation in the entire bungalow
- Tariff includes all meals
- The package includes a guided plantation walk, indoor and outdoor games, bean to cup tour
- BBQ facilities (Additional charges)
- Cooking class (Additional charges)
- Tax @ 18%
- Free cancellation by 2 PM-14 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of 1-night charge plus any applicable taxes & fees
- No Show charge: No refund and will be charged 100% retention for the length of stay. Early Departure: 100% retention on the balance night booked.
- Cancellation policy will not imply on advance payments.
- Refund for a confirmed booking will only be considered, if intimation in writing reaches the company 30 day prior to the check in date with cancellation charges.
- Refund is paid through cheque in the name of the person who made the booking and payment
- Refund process takes 45 days.
- .Booking will be confirmed only on 100% advance payment.
Should your company wish to claim input tax credit , GST IN number along with an appropriate address need to be communicated at the time of booking. If this information is not provided prior to the check-in the hotel may not be able to amend the invoice at the later stage. .
- Children below 5 years are complimentary
- Children between 5-12 years chargeable at 50% adult cost
- Check in begins from 2pm onwards while check out must be completed by 12 pm.
- Alcohol is not served on the property. However, consumption of alcohol is permitted.
- Please bring with you, government issued IDs.
- Pets are allowed only if the entire bungalow has been reserved by the same group.
- No loud music
- Respect the privacy of other guests