Located in the foothills of the Baba Budangiri mountain range experience a life away from chaos in the arms of western ghats. This bed and breakfast is isolated amidst greenery, away from the noisy part of town. Spend your vacation unwinding as you take in the fresh air, and maybe, just maybe, you will find in the field of grass Mother Nature's son.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves are encouraged.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- In response to COVID-19, this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- Wooden stuga with modern and minimalist interiors
- Breathtaking views
- Nature lovers' paradise
- Access to a kitchen
- Delicious, homemade breakfast
- Housekeeping staff
- Building caretaker at the scene 24/7
- A children's park in the vicinity
- Trekking at Baba Budangiri and Mullayanagiri
- A visit to the Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary
- Visit the historic Belur and Halebeedu temples
- Bird watching
- Indoor and Outdoor games
Places Of Interest
- Hebbe Falls
- Kalhatti Falls
- Ayyanakere (lake)
- Kudremukh National Park
- Horanadu temple
- Chikmagalur Golf Club
- Coffee Yatra Museum (closed on weekends)
125km from Mangalore Airport
No pickup from station available
- Meals apart from breakfast
- Laundry services
- WiFi service
- Pick up and drop services
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- Smoking is permitted in the property.
- Loud music is discouraged.
- Self check-in with building staff is possible.
- Guests are required to have in hand a photo identification card.
- No parties or events are entertained.
- Guests, who are not checked-in or registered officially are not allowed to sleep or stay overnight in the villa.
- There are no restrictions on the consumption of alcohol, except that it is not allowed in the room.
- No extra bed or cot available for children.