A 10-acre estate in a rural Himalayan setting, a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the tourist crowd. A refreshing 10-minute walk through pine, oak and rhododendron forests, takes you to the estate. The construction – a stunning example of traditional local architecture that involves stacking local stones one above the other without using any cementing material in a ‘dry stack’, locally called ‘kori chinai’.
A place which is by far a favorite with our guests. A perfect fit on the pocket and the senses. An hours drive from our village in Uttarakhand, a regular haunt for the parched soul
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves are encouraged.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- In response to COVID-19, this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Traditional Stone Architecture
- Stunning location among the Kumauni Himalayas
- Picture Postcard Vistas
- Birders Paradise
- Lip smacking food with farm ingredients
- Pet friendly
- Village Walks
- Short Treks
- Picnic Lunches
- Butterfly Tours
Airport shuttle at additional charges.
- Any private shopping
- Extra Guest
- No loud music
- Respect the privacy of other guests