Enjoy a peaceful stay at this rain-themed resort as you walk sweet rain by the 'shadows and tall trees'. Soak in the blissful ambience, the raw beauty of nature, the calls of songbirds beckoning you into Mother earth's embrace.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves are encouraged.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- In response to COVID-19, this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is sanitised thoroughly between bookings.
This property offers 18 garden facing cottages and 12 Brookside cottages providing an excellent view of the adjoining forest and an infinity pool, Ayurveda spa and multi-cuisine restaurant. Every cottage in this resort is family-friendly and comes with a spacious bedroom and ensuite bathrooms equipped with basic toiletries, a hair drier, and a bidet. A writing desk in one corner is the perfect spot to get some work done even while on vacation. Each room has a flat screen TV and a comfortable seating area from where you can watch your favourite shows during those lazy evenings. The rooms are tastefully decorated and furnished with contemporary pieces.
Head up to the sun terrace for some sun-bathing, to soak up that much-needed Vitamin D.
- Rain-themed resort
- Outdoor Infinity pool
- Sumptuous Food
- Indoor Games
- Lush green mountains and misty landscapes
- Sun terrace
- 24 h front desk
- Cycling - bike trails
- Cooking classes
- Live music performances
- Heritage walk - learn about the local culture
- Nature walks
- Indoor games
Places of Interest
- Pookot Lake
- Lakkidi View Point
- Edakkal caves
- Soojipara Waterfalls
- Kuruva Islands
- Chembra peak
- Thirunelli Temple
- Wildlife Sanctuaries - Nagarhole, Bandipur, Mutumalai, Tholpetty
- Chain Tree
- Banasura Sagar Dam
43km from Calicut Airport
70km from Kannur Airport
Airport pickup and drop is available at additional charges.
- Meals apart from breakfast
- Excursions (Additional cost)
- Mini bar (Additional cost)
- Room service (Additional cost)
- Airport transfer/pickup (Additional cost)
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- Loud music is discouraged.
- Guests, who are not checked-in or registered officially are not allowed to sleep or stay overnight.
- Extra bed can be brought in upon request at additional charges.