A 100-acre estate in a rural Himalayan setting, a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the tourist crowd. A walk among the thick canopies of oaks, rhododendrons, laden peaches, plums, apple trees takes to to this magical place amongst the Garhwal Himalayas.
- Traditional Stone Architecture
- Stunning location among the Kumaon Himalayas
- Picture Postcard Vistas
- Birders Paradise
- Lip smacking food with farm ingredients
- Located at 9000 Ft
- Beautiful Interiors
Things to do
- Village Walks
- Short Treks
- Picnic Lunches
- Butterfly Tours
- Infinity Pool
An inifinty pool to cool your soul
A spa to relax
- Accommodation for 2 adults.
- Tariff includes Breakfast. Lunch and Dinner as per actuals.
- Porters staff where required
- Children below 5 years-Complimentary
- Any private shopping
- Extra Guest
- No loud music
- No pets
- Respect the privacy of other guests
- Regular check in time is 12pm / Check out is 11am.
- Food reaches these heights with effort, hence don’t mind if at times food is delayed, rest assured it is fresh and Yum.
- There are a host of special activities that you can enjoy during your stay here, In addition to the common activities.
- Reaching the property might involve hiking on a incline
- Please carry govt. issued ID’s