This charming Portuguese villa is hidden away in a secluded area of Assagaon. The interiors are warm and inviting with rustic furniture and a pop of colour to liven the place up. Bask in the sun as you lounge poolside amidst the gardens, drink in hand. Unwind with friends and family over food, fun and laughter.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves are encouraged.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- In response to COVID-19, this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- A vintage luxury villa
- Doors, windows and furniture sourced from palaces and mansions in India and Europe
- A five minute drive from Vagator beach
- Outdoor private pool with gazebo
- A patio and sitouts
- Private garden
- Back-up power supply
- Barbecue facilities
Things to do
- Visit the Saturday Night Market
- Visit the Anjuna flea market
- Explore Chapora fort
- Go cafe hopping in Anjuna
- Enjoy the vibrant nightlife that Goa has to offer - nightclubs, cafes, bars and parties
Places Of Interest
- Aguada Fort
- Fort Reis Magos
- Old Goa - A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Vagator and Anjuna beaches (amongst others)
- The Latin Quarters of Fontainhas, Panjim
- Private parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Daily housekeeping services
- A complimentary breakfast
- Airport pick up and drop (additional charges)
- Barbecue facilities (additional charges)
- Wine/champagne (additional charges)
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- A damage deposit of INR 5000 is required on arrival which will be reimbursed on check-out
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences in advance.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- Loud music is discouraged post 11 pm.
- Check in begins from 2:30 pm onwards while check out must be completed by 12 pm. Early check-in and late check-out are entertained with prior notice.
- Let the staff know your time of arrival in advance.
- A security deposit of INR 5000 is required on arrival which will be reimbursed on check-out
- Please bring with you, government-issued IDs.