Located in Candolim, this Portuguese-style villa offers a tranquil stay in the bustling retreat that Goa is. Bond with your loved ones or break bread with strangers over scrumptious Goan feasts sure to fill your tummies and your hearts.
A private villa in the north of goa. An ideal place for couples or families to unwind and enjoy the beach life. The beach is 1 min drive and fort aguada is a stone's throw away.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves are encouraged.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- In response to COVID-19, this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- A quaint Indo-Portuguese style villa
- A short walk from Candolim beach
- Although the villa does not have these services, guests can avail Spa and Gym facilities at the affiliated Group hotel, the Taj Holiday Village in Sinquerim, Candolim, only a few kilometers away.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Local Goan cuisine
- A lovely garden
- Contactless check-in and check-out available
- Pet Friendly
- 13 min. walk to the beach
- A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Visit the Mario Miranda Art Gallery
- Visit local markets and interact with the market people.
- Explore the churches of North Goa
- Enjoy a lunch with the Masterchef, Urbano Rego of the Taj Holiday Village in Candolim.
- Visit Candolim beach for some swimming, sunbathing and watersports.
- Enjoy the vibrant nightlife that Goa has to offer - nightclubs, cafes, bars and parties.
Places of Interest
- Aguada Fort
- Fort Reis Magos
- Old Goa - A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Vagator and Anjuna beaches
- Arpora Saturday Night Bazaar
- The Latin Quarters of Fontainhas, Panjim
- Pick and drop available on prior intimation
- Dabolim International Airport is 40 kms away from this Villa
- Madgaon Junction - Rail Station is 45 kms from this Villa
- Panjim Bus Station is 11 kms from this villa
- Airport pick up and drop (additional charges)
- Laundry services
- Pets are allowed with no extra charges!
- The minimum age for check-in (alone) is 18. Children of all ages are welcome provided they are accompanied by an adult.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences in advance.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the property