@ Anjuna, Goa
This luxurious villa exudes old-world charm and is nestled in the quieter ares of Anjuna, while still being only minutes away from the beaches, bars and nightlife of the town.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves are encouraged.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- In response to COVID-19, this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- A vintage luxury villa
- Doors, windows and furniture sourced from palaces and mansions in India and Europe
- A five minute drive from Vagator beach
- Al fresco dining
- Outdoor private pool with gazebo
- Vegetable patch and herb garden
- Private garden
- Back-up power supply
- Barbecue facilities
Things to do
- Visit the Saturday Night Market
- Visit the Anjuna flea market
- Explore Chapora fort
- Go cafe hopping in Anjuna
- Enjoy the vibrant nightlife that Goa has to offer - nightclubs, cafes, bars and parties
Places Of Interest
- Aguada Fort
- Fort Reis Magos
- Old Goa - A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Vagator and Anjuna beaches (amongst others)
- The Latin Quarters of Fontainhas, Panjim
Wireless Hi Speed Internet
Doctor on call
Coffee/Tea common area
Wheelchair accessible parking
House Keeping Staff
You get a lot more than just a bed in a room.From unique home stays and hotels to sleeping moored under the stars in a tranquil bay, our options will provide you with the most authentic experience possible and most of these have been visited personally
Ecohunters works on contract pricing and owing to our lean operations , we extend the cost benefit to you
Choice of Stays
Experience based Homestay's, Eco-Resorts, Nature Camps addressing Leisure, Adventure , Wild Life Travel. We add new accommodations every week to keep your wish list fresh.
At Ecohunters our trip too begins and ends with you. We are available to address your concerns before , during and after your reservation with us , there are no queues ,long holds or redundant answers.
Real Time Booking Vs Enquiry Booking
Real time booking leaves little negotiating power , while a booking made through enquiry gives ample time to address any preferences or personalisation, hence a booking made through enquiry is more flexible
Turn Around Time
From the time we receive all your details needed for booking your stay, our standard turn around time is 60 minutes for confirmation of the property
- Private parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Daily housekeeping services
- A complimentary breakfast
- Airport pick up and drop (additional charges)
- Barbecue facilities (additional charges)
- Wine/champagne (additional charges)
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- A damage deposit of INR 5000 is required on arrival which will be reimbursed on check-out
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences in advance.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- Loud music is discouraged post 11 pm.
- Check in begins from 2:30 pm onwards while check out must be completed by 12 pm. Early check-in and late check-out are entertained with prior notice.
- Let the staff know your time of arrival in advance.
- A security deposit of INR 5000 is required on arrival which will be reimbursed on check-out
- Please bring with you, government-issued IDs.
You may also like
For a luxurious retreat in bustling Goa, away from the hubbub of the city.
Hidden away amidst shrubbery in the bylanes of Alibaug, this villa makes from the perfect family getaway.
The perfect luxury getaway for some food, fun and siestas with great company.
A 5 bedroom private villa with a swimming pool. A getaway into the more serene part of Goa, away from the hubbub of the city.
A tranquil stay in a two-storey, Portuguese-inspired villa amidst forest greenery.