This luxurious villa exudes old-world charm and is nestled in the quieter ares of Anjuna, while still being only minutes away from the beaches, bars and nightlife of the town.
Located on the fringes of Anjuna beach, this villa gives you access to the solitude and the night life of Anjuna . Get the best of both worlds with this Villa
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves are encouraged.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- In response to COVID-19, this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- A vintage luxury villa
- Doors, windows and furniture sourced from palaces and mansions in India and Europe
- A five minute drive from Vagator beach
- Al fresco dining
- Outdoor private pool with gazebo
- Vegetable patch and herb garden
- Private garden
- Back-up power supply
- Barbecue facilities
- Visit the Saturday Night Market
- Visit the Anjuna flea market
- Explore Chapora fort
- Go cafe hopping in Anjuna
- Enjoy the vibrant nightlife that Goa has to offer - nightclubs, cafes, bars and parties
Places Of Interest
- Aguada Fort
- Fort Reis Magos
- Old Goa - A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Vagator and Anjuna beaches (amongst others)
- The Latin Quarters of Fontainhas, Panjim
- Pick and drop available on prior intimation
- Dabolim International Airport is 46 kms away from this Villa
- Madgaon Junction - Rail Station is 54 kms from this Villa
- Panjim Bus Station is 22 kms from this villa
- Airport pick up and drop (additional charges)
- Barbecue facilities (additional charges)
- Wine/champagne (additional charges)
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- A damage deposit of INR 5000 is required on arrival which will be reimbursed on check-out
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences in advance.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- Loud music is discouraged post 11 pm.