At a height of 4000 ft above sea level, enjoy a relaxing stay in a historical bungalow in the Mylemoney Coffee Estate of Chikmagalur, home to Kent coffee, a variety of the Arabica. Touch the clouds as you stroll through the lush green slopes of the plantation.
- A Colonial Heritage bungalow
- Stay in the thick of coffee plantations
- Barbecue in the open air (Additional charges)
- Local cuisine
- Although the bungalows do not have these services, guests can avail Swimming pool, Spa or Gym Facilities at the affiliated hotel - the Gateway Chikmagalur - IHCL SeleQtions.
- Pet friendly
- Contact-less check-in and check-out available
- A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Trekking at Baba Budangiri and Mullayanagiri
- A visit to the Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary
- Visit the historic Belur and Halebeedu temples
- Indoor and Outdoor games
- Break bread around a cozy bonfire
Places Of Interest
- Hebbe Falls
- Kalhatti Falls
- Ayyanakere (lake)
- Kudremukh National Park
- Horanadu temple
- Chikmagalur Golf Club
- Coffee Yatra Museum (closed on weekends)
226km from Bangalore Airport
145km from Kannur Airport
48km from Hassan Railway Station
No pickup from station available
- BBQ facilities (Additional charges)
- Cooking class (Additional charges)
- Spa Facilities (at the Taj - Additional charges)
- Pets are allowed only if the entire bungalow has been reserved by the same group.
- No loud music
- Respect the privacy of other guests
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences in advance.
- Alcohol is not served on the property. However, the consumption of alcohol is permitted.
- There is no availability of extra bed or cot on this property.