Escape from the chaos of the city to the hinterlands of God's Own Country, for a relaxing stay in a heritage villa overlooking the Vembanad lake.
- A blend of traditional and modern Kerala architecture
- An outdoor pool
- Local cuisine
- Although the bungalows do not have these services, guests can avail Spa or Gym Facilities at the affiliated hotel - Taj Kumarakom Resort & Spa, Kerala.
- Pet friendly
- Contact-less check-in and check-out available
- A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
*Price Quoted For 10 Guests, Get In Touch For More Than 10 Guests.
*Please Note That Individual Rooms Can Be Booked For This Property, Send Us A Message To Do So.
- Fishing at Lake Vembanad
- Discover the by-lanes of Kerala by cycle as you cycle by plantain farms, quaint little shops and more.
- Cruise along the waters of lake Vembanad in a houseboat to have a peep of the way of life of the locals.
Places Of Interest
- Krishnapuram palace
- RKK Memorial Museum
- Alappuzha Beach
- Triveni Floating Market
- Ambalappuzha Sri Krishna Temple
60km from Kochi International Airport
No pickup from station available
*distance measured in straight line.
- BBQ facilities (Additional charges)
- Cooking class (Additional charges)
- Spa Facilities (at the Taj - Additional charges)
- Pets are allowed only if the entire bungalow has been reserved by the same group.
- No loud music
- Respect the privacy of other guests
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences in advance.
- Alcohol is not served on the property. However, the consumption of alcohol is permitted.