@ Anjuna, Goa
This luxurious 5 BHK villa is decorated with charming, antique interiors with vintage trinkets tastefully placed around the property. It's the perfect escape for a fun-filled family gathering or celebration.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves are encouraged.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- In response to COVID-19, this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
Wireless Hi Speed Internet
Doctor on call
Differently Abled Friendly
Coffee/Tea common area
Wheelchair accessible parking
House Keeping Staff
- A vintage luxury villa
- Doors, windows and furniture sourced from palaces and mansions in India and Europe
- Bespoke interiors
- A five minute drive from Vagator beach
- Outdoor private pool
- A garden courtyard
- Back-up power supply
- Barbecue facilities
Things to do
- Visit the Saturday Night Market
- Visit the Anjuna flea market
- Explore Chapora fort
- Go cafe hopping in Anjuna
- Enjoy the vibrant nightlife that Goa has to offer - nightclubs, cafes, bars and parties
Places Of Interest
- Aguada Fort
- Fort Reis Magos
- Old Goa - A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Vagator and Anjuna beaches (amongst others)
- The Latin Quarters of Fontainhas, Panjim
- Private parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Garden courtyard
- Daily housekeeping services
- A complimentary breakfast
- Airport pick up and drop (additional charges)
- Barbecue facilities (additional charges)
- Wine/champagne (additional charges)
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- A damage deposit of INR 5000 is required on arrival which will be reimbursed on check-out
- Guests are required to show a photo identification card upon check-in.
- Inform the staff of your food preferences in advance.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- Loud music is discouraged post 11 pm.
- Check in begins from 2:30 pm onwards while check out must be completed by 12 pm. Early check-in and late check-out are entertained with prior notice.
- Let the staff know your time of arrival in advance.
- A security deposit of INR 5000 is required on arrival which will be reimbursed on check-out
- Please bring with you, government-issued IDs.
You may also like
@ Assagaon, Goa
A tranquil stay in a two-storey, Portuguese-inspired villa amidst forest greenery.
@ Anjuna, Goa
A tranquil stay in a luxurious villa in the more secluded regions of Anjuna